The commercial opportunity is very large for this property.
· 456 hectares – 1,127 acres (2 parcels – 310ha and 146ha).
· Location is superb! Guanacaste is the fastest growing area in Costa Rica, specifically Liberia which is 5km away and the Liberia International Airport less than 30 minutes away.
· The property has 2 deep water wells.
· 2 lagoons fed by a seasonal river.
· 2 entrances to the property.
· Well maintained internal roads with 18 gates.
· 4 homes fully serviced.
· 2 outbuildings for vehicles, machinery and equipment.
Over the years the farm has been used and is currently utilized to raise cattle, planting of melons, sorghum, rice, corn and hay production. Studies and licenses are in place to verify future farming, urbanization, recreation, or touristic development.
At one point a large master planned development was conceived and those plans can be viewed upon request. The development included an 18-hole pitch and putt golf course, seniors and assisted living residences, golf villas, Natural Springs Hotel and Spa, equestrian center, heliport and airfield, outdoor sports center, eco center and numerous restaurants.